Plus I got some heads for the twins. Unfortunately, they’re too small, but we tried them on anyway.
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Hartshorne worked in newspapers and magazines around New England for many years and served as Information Officer in the New Hampshire Senate under Senate President Vesta Roy. He worked as a material handler for nine years at the Yankee Candle Company until the company was taken over by corporate weasels. He is currently the associate editor of GoNOMAD.com, an alternative travel website, which gives him the opportunity to correspond with writers and photographers all over the world. He lives in Sunderland, Massachusetts. This blog is dedicated to his mom, who made him bookish.
Latest posts by Steve Hartshorne (see all)
- Faulkner’s Idea of a Happy Ending - November 25, 2016
- The End of Wickedness - October 25, 2016
- Spensa Fahiya Meets Cousin Bunny - October 9, 2016
- An Interesting Footnote - September 7, 2016
- A Little-Known Section of the Emma Willard Curriculum - August 2, 2016