Updated on January 18, 2017
- In an attempt to spice up an otherwise dull, gray Wednesday, here’s a few interesting links from around the world, mostly to do with emerging technology trends.
- Vine has been relaunched as Vine Camera, an app that will let you publish your six-second videos directly on Twitter.
- Expedia’s new VR film transports you to a Norwegian village. Travel meets advertising in this innovative spot, which can only be accessed via Chrome and Firefox. Wish they had included Safari.
- Some of the snazzier IoT products that made their debut in CES 2017.
- Remember Corning in New York? Now check out their Gorilla Glass and why the 21st Century may as well be the Glass Age.
The following two tabs change content below.