Max Hartshorne got his start in journalism as the 23-year-old editor of the Portland Chronicle in Maine.
He went on to write features, music reviews for newspapers and finally, travel articles as managing editor of Transitions Abroad magazine.
He spent 20 years in advertising and promotional clothing sales, and in 2002, bought the GoNOMAD.com website to fullfill his dream of being an editor again.
He travels frequently and gets great joy out of helping young writers and interns develop their skills and watching his grandchildren Nate and Sofie grow up.
Follow GoNOMAD on twitter.com/gonomad
Archives of Readuponit
Meet me on Facebook
- GoNOMAD Travel Website
- Stephen Hartshorne`s Armchair Travel
- Mridula`s Travel Tales from India
- Paul Shoul`s Round World Photo
- Sonja Stark`s PilotGirl Travel Blog
- Travel News Notes - Daily Travel Articles
- GoNOMAD's Travel Reader Blog
- Esha Samajpati's Miles to Go Blog
- Kate Cosme's Running in Circles
- Max Johnson's MaxGlobetrotter
- John Henderson's Living in Rome
GoNOMAD’s Plane Reader Travel eBooks