Late at night, three in the morning, I wake up and begin reading Reddit. There is a thread entitled What baby name makes you want to punch the parent in the face? Here are some of the names people have chosen to give their babies…without the usual hilarious comments that make Reddit such a great site.
Sirius Trouble Britain
Evol (it was explained that’s it’s “Love” spelled backwards
Yarp Same as above
Spechelle another common thread is to spell a regular name uniquely…as in Kortnee, Ja’Qualyn
VaGina –explained by the lame-assed mother as pronounced Va GEE na… Yeah right!
Imagine the distress of poor Bort when he goes to the White Mountains and flips around and around on that display with the little license plates and can’t find anything close to his name. Or VaGina’s either.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- In Denver, the Question is…Where Did You Come From? - March 24, 2017
- Denver’s Already Amazing! - March 23, 2017
- Departing for Denver Thursday, for a Ski Train and Good Times - March 22, 2017
- Jimmy Breslin Knew How to Take the Pulse of the City He Loved - March 20, 2017
- A Sick Day Forces Me to My Bed All Day Saturday - March 18, 2017