Late at night, three in the morning, I wake up and begin reading Reddit. There is a thread entitled What baby name makes you want to punch the parent in the face? Here are some of the names people have chosen to give their babies…without the usual hilarious comments that make Reddit such a great site.
Sirius Trouble Britain
Evol (it was explained that’s it’s “Love” spelled backwards
Yarp Same as above
Spechelle another common thread is to spell a regular name uniquely…as in Kortnee, Ja’Qualyn
VaGina –explained by the lame-assed mother as pronounced Va GEE na… Yeah right!
Imagine the distress of poor Bort when he goes to the White Mountains and flips around and around on that display with the little license plates and can’t find anything close to his name. Or VaGina’s either.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- Life in the 413: Having a Little Fun with our Beloved Valley - April 26, 2017
- Puffin Beach, Iceland - April 24, 2017
- The Peak District: Stunning Countrysides and Vistas - April 22, 2017
- Manchester’s Fortunes Rise and Fall with Its Sports Clubs - April 19, 2017
- Manchester Is Still the Home of Great Public Houses - April 18, 2017