Late at night, three in the morning, I wake up and begin reading Reddit. There is a thread entitled What baby name makes you want to punch the parent in the face? Here are some of the names people have chosen to give their babies…without the usual hilarious comments that make Reddit such a great site.
Sirius Trouble Britain
Evol (it was explained that’s it’s “Love” spelled backwards
Yarp Same as above
Spechelle another common thread is to spell a regular name uniquely…as in Kortnee, Ja’Qualyn
VaGina –explained by the lame-assed mother as pronounced Va GEE na… Yeah right!
Imagine the distress of poor Bort when he goes to the White Mountains and flips around and around on that display with the little license plates and can’t find anything close to his name. Or VaGina’s either.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- Back Porch BBQ in South Deerfield Satisfies Our Need for Meat - June 28, 2017
- Leslie Stahl Shares Her Early Career with Marc Maron - June 26, 2017
- In Praise of Nat Hartshorne, My Father - June 18, 2017
- Poker Game is On again, at Dave’s House - June 17, 2017
- Solid Sound Festival Returns to Mass MOCA on June 23! - June 13, 2017