Late at night, three in the morning, I wake up and begin reading Reddit. There is a thread entitled What baby name makes you want to punch the parent in the face? Here are some of the names people have chosen to give their babies…without the usual hilarious comments that make Reddit such a great site.
Sirius Trouble Britain
Evol (it was explained that’s it’s “Love” spelled backwards
Yarp Same as above
Spechelle another common thread is to spell a regular name uniquely…as in Kortnee, Ja’Qualyn
VaGina –explained by the lame-assed mother as pronounced Va GEE na… Yeah right!
Imagine the distress of poor Bort when he goes to the White Mountains and flips around and around on that display with the little license plates and can’t find anything close to his name. Or VaGina’s either.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- August Brings So Much Great Music to Our Valley - August 10, 2017
- August at Home, But Many Fall Trips Await! - August 9, 2017
- Jardins de Metis: Being Well Taken Care of by a Fourth Generation Owner - July 28, 2017
- Rimouski, the Gateway to Gaspesie, Is Worth a Stop - July 23, 2017
- Gaspesie, Quebec: Natural and Untouched - July 23, 2017