I am so excited about our town’s newest addition….Mosaic Cafe! Ever since we had to close the GONOMAD Cafe in the center of town, I have been thinking about how much a little village needs a cafe. When Mary began taking a writing workshop at Ruth’s cafe (in the former Elm Farm Bakery space) I wondered if the salon would eventually morph into a cafe.
Now I am happy to report that I am meeting a friend next week at the Cafe in South Deerfield! Ruth is profiled in the linked article from the Daily Hampshire Gazette. Since 2011, I have been told so many times that we need a cafe, we need a gathering place. We need you to re-open!
That’s not gonna happen but having Ruth open her doors will be a welcome addition. She will have Pierce Brothers Coffees and specialty teas, and baked goods and some sandwiches. Maybe we can convince her to make egg sandwiches and salads too!
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- Life in the 413: Having a Little Fun with our Beloved Valley - April 26, 2017
- Puffin Beach, Iceland - April 24, 2017
- The Peak District: Stunning Countrysides and Vistas - April 22, 2017
- Manchester’s Fortunes Rise and Fall with Its Sports Clubs - April 19, 2017
- Manchester Is Still the Home of Great Public Houses - April 18, 2017