I am so excited about our town’s newest addition….Mosaic Cafe! Ever since we had to close the GONOMAD Cafe in the center of town, I have been thinking about how much a little village needs a cafe. When Mary began taking a writing workshop at Ruth’s cafe (in the former Elm Farm Bakery space) I wondered if the salon would eventually morph into a cafe.
Now I am happy to report that I am meeting a friend next week at the Cafe in South Deerfield! Ruth is profiled in the linked article from the Daily Hampshire Gazette. Since 2011, I have been told so many times that we need a cafe, we need a gathering place. We need you to re-open!
That’s not gonna happen but having Ruth open her doors will be a welcome addition. She will have Pierce Brothers Coffees and specialty teas, and baked goods and some sandwiches. Maybe we can convince her to make egg sandwiches and salads too!
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- Leslie Stahl Shares Her Early Career with Marc Maron - June 26, 2017
- In Praise of Nat Hartshorne, My Father - June 18, 2017
- Poker Game is On again, at Dave’s House - June 17, 2017
- Solid Sound Festival Returns to Mass MOCA on June 23! - June 13, 2017
- A Weekend of Good Friends, Festivals, and a Tipped Over Canoe - June 13, 2017