I am so excited about our town’s newest addition….Mosaic Cafe! Ever since we had to close the GONOMAD Cafe in the center of town, I have been thinking about how much a little village needs a cafe. When Mary began taking a writing workshop at Ruth’s cafe (in the former Elm Farm Bakery space) I wondered if the salon would eventually morph into a cafe.
Now I am happy to report that I am meeting a friend next week at the Cafe in South Deerfield! Ruth is profiled in the linked article from the Daily Hampshire Gazette. Since 2011, I have been told so many times that we need a cafe, we need a gathering place. We need you to re-open!
That’s not gonna happen but having Ruth open her doors will be a welcome addition. She will have Pierce Brothers Coffees and specialty teas, and baked goods and some sandwiches. Maybe we can convince her to make egg sandwiches and salads too!
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- In Denver, the Question is…Where Did You Come From? - March 24, 2017
- Denver’s Already Amazing! - March 23, 2017
- Departing for Denver Thursday, for a Ski Train and Good Times - March 22, 2017
- Jimmy Breslin Knew How to Take the Pulse of the City He Loved - March 20, 2017
- A Sick Day Forces Me to My Bed All Day Saturday - March 18, 2017