Travel Writing is an art, and despite having a large number of social media followers, many of the bloggers in the travel space today could write better and more clearly. In this presentation, Max Hartshorne, who has been the editor of GoNOMAD Travel since 2002, provides many examples and ideas that will make any travel writer’s work better.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- As the Flu Shot’s Effects Wear Me Down, No Interns Make this Fall More Challenging - October 16, 2017
- Travel Blogging: The Writing Still Matters - October 12, 2017
- Inniskea Was Once Full of Human Life, Today, Only Birds - October 9, 2017
- Achill Island, Ireland: Dramatic Views, Splendid Beaches - October 8, 2017
- Wild Atlantic Way Begins for Us in Westport, Ireland - October 7, 2017