Since 2004, I’ve been publishing this blog about my life as an editor, frequent traveler, and media and business critic. I spend my work days reading travel stories and publishing them on GoNOMAD Travel, and working with sponsors and advertising clients to help promote their businesses.
You’ll find theater and music reviews as well as commentary on new books, life in the Valley, and a wide range of topics. When I travel, I update this blog every day.
I am lucky to have a good woman by my side, and my two grown children living nearby. My grand children, Nathan and Sofie, are a joy to watch grow up.
The following two tabs change content below.
Max Hartshorne has been the editor of the GoNOMAD.com travel website since 2002. Over the past decade, he has had the privilege of working with writers and publishing travel articles about nearly every country in the world. He has also been a consistent world traveler, writing hundreds of his own travel stories and posting daily blogs from the 10 or more yearly international trips he takes around the world.
Latest posts by Max Hartshorne (see all)
- As the Flu Shot’s Effects Wear Me Down, No Interns Make this Fall More Challenging - October 16, 2017
- Travel Blogging: The Writing Still Matters - October 12, 2017
- Inniskea Was Once Full of Human Life, Today, Only Birds - October 9, 2017
- Achill Island, Ireland: Dramatic Views, Splendid Beaches - October 8, 2017
- Wild Atlantic Way Begins for Us in Westport, Ireland - October 7, 2017