More Pictures from Ladakh
Yellow Flowers- Blooming in the Cracks, Ladakh
This picture was taken near Ganda-La base, when we were trying to trek the Markha Valley. I am partial to flowers and these two caught the eye all the more because of the bleak surroundings.
Sunset at Leh, Ladakh
This picture was taken from a height while the sun was going down. Now sitting in the concrete jungle of New Delhi this looks so exotic.
Kids at Pangong Lake, Ladakh
I met these two kids at the Pangong Lake. They posed for me quite willingly. I wish, we were closer to the lake when I took this photograph.
The picture below is another one of my favorites and this was taken near Spitok, after we returned from our aborted trek. This is the viewfrom the tea stall where we sat to have a cup and wait for our pickup van to arrive.
- An Ode to my Departed Ladakh Pictures
- A View of the Pangong Lake in Ladakh, India
- The People of Ladakh: Toni and my Husband pose for me
- The Changla Pass, Ladakh, at 17, 800 feet.
- An Attempt to Trek in the Markha Valley, Ladakh and a Story