Hardly a Week and the Memories of Spiti are Already Fading

by Mridula on July 10, 2007

in crib,Spiti,vacation

View from Dhankar, Spiti, India

I know life has treated me really kindly and I really have no right to crib but one week into the plains and all these beautiful memories of Spiti have already started to fade, sigh… I realized it with a start today when I was worrying about trifles, like a perceived slight when probably none was intended, a little of this and a little of that. And how easy it is to forget that just a week before I was in the paradise!

More on Spiti

Pictures from Spiti

Practical Information about Home Stay Trek in Spiti

1. Pictures from Spiti- Warning there are Way too Many!
  2. Two Pictures from Spiti
  3. Lazy Sunday Photo- Hikkim Village, Spiti, India
  4. I am Back from Spiti
  5. A Trip to Lahaul and Spiti is on Cards

Mridula July 12, 2007 at 5:30 pm

Backpakker, you could have added ‘reality’ to welcome back -)) and tis is a smiley as the colon key is not working at my keyboard.Pijush, I think I will be able to right it now. See my latest post and you will know why I am saying this.Akira, thanks for seconding Sidhu, I agree it is sound advice.

Akira July 12, 2007 at 4:30 pm

Ah such are the ways of our fickle mind Mridula!…I think you should take sidhusaaheb’s advice..

Pijush July 12, 2007 at 9:55 am

Lovely picture, and eagerly waiting for the detailed post.

backpakker July 11, 2007 at 6:25 pm

welcome back

Mridula July 11, 2007 at 6:07 pm

Priyank and Cuckoo, from tomorrow, I will start to write the proper posts. Thanks for nudging in the right direction.Smita, thanks for your comment, you have put things in perspective!Siddhu, I guess you are right but the problem was I was not even closing my eyes and trying to dream. But I am much more peaceful now.

Cuckoo July 11, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Falling sun rays make it so beautiful..When are we having the full details ?

Sidhusaaheb July 11, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Just close your eyes and you’ll be back among those sights, sounds and smells…:)I can see from the photo, why you choose to describe the place as paradise.

Smita July 11, 2007 at 5:41 am

Atleast u were in paradise! wud it be that if u were always there?! ;DGreat snap! It really looks like heaven.

final_transit July 10, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Nice pic, esp with the sun rays:)by the way, to prevent the memories from ‘really’ fading away, I’m going to crib more and more untill you tell us a detailed version of your travel :) :) Looking forward to it.