Lazy Sunday Photo- Hikkim Village, Spiti, India

by Mridula on July 8, 2007

in Lazy Sunday Photo,Spiti

A View of Hikkim Village, Spiti, India

1. Pictures from Spiti- Warning there are Way too Many!
  2. Two Pictures from Spiti
  3. Lazy Sunday Photo- Flowers
  4. Lazy Sunday- Photo from Kedarkanta Peak
  5. Lazy Sunday Photo- Another Noida Sunset

Mridula July 12, 2007 at 5:44 pm

Sidhu, I agree it is bleak and yet so beautiful.

Sidhusaaheb July 11, 2007 at 12:37 pm

The land-scape looks bare and desolate and yet, incredibly beautiful!

Mridula July 10, 2007 at 2:18 pm

Indica, thanks. I hope you will have a very wonderful trip and come back with tons of memories.

indicaspecies July 9, 2007 at 4:42 pm

Mridula, Welcome back. I checked your pictures and they are awesome. The warning of too many pictures wasn’t necessary. Each piece is beautiful. Now that Arun and you have returned, it’s my turn to head to those very mountains. Can’t wait to see in real what I see in your pictures!

Mridula July 9, 2007 at 3:48 pm

Smita both Spiti and Ladakh have lunar landscapes. And I am glad you liked the pictures.Thanks pijush.

Pijush July 9, 2007 at 11:40 am

Rare Landscape, a typical Himalayan beauty, wonderful.

Smita July 9, 2007 at 6:28 am

And may I add, the snaps are really mind blowing :) I can imagine what they must look like!

Smita July 9, 2007 at 6:25 am

Wow! The perfect getaway! No distractions, no tourists. Looks tad dry though. Banjar. Was it?

Mridula July 9, 2007 at 5:46 am

Priyank, I could safely live there for a month or so I think. And they have Tata Sky with Airtel coming in Kaza by July 3, and alreadya shop in Kaza that offers internet connection through satellite @ Rs 80/hr. How does it feel now?Maverick, that is very interesting :) You should go there.Madukar, thanks, by the way all these villages are connected by road too, so if one wants, one can hire a jeep!

Madhukar July 9, 2007 at 4:23 am

Very nice shot Mridula, road acending on mountain is very inviting.

maverick July 8, 2007 at 8:51 pm

great trip, im so missing those raw treks and beautiful mysteries tht unfold when u least expect them. im so tired of the vegas-california kinda cliches :( . n btw Kaza, i never knew a town by tht name existed, n oo did i tell u its my last name :)

Priyank July 8, 2007 at 4:05 pm

oh that pic suddenly reminds me of life without computers, cars, clocks and noise. How long would city animals (like me) survive there!