Lazy Sunday Photo- Taken at Best Western Resort, Manesar

by Mridula on July 29, 2007

in Best Western,Best Western Resort Country Club,Lazy Sunday Photo

Both were not impressed by my antics with the camera!

1. Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, Near New Delhi
  2. Lazy Sunday Photo- Flowers
  3. Lazy Sunday- Photo from Kedarkanta Peak
  4. Lazy Sunday Photo- Entrance to the Taj Mahal
  5. Lazy Sunday Photo- Another Noida Sunset

Mridula August 25, 2007 at 7:15 am

You surely must have a way with animals Sidhu.

Sidhusaaheb August 24, 2007 at 7:58 am

He seems to be saying something.I would’ve loved to scratch him behind the ears and to give him an apple to eat.:)

Mridula August 5, 2007 at 4:14 pm

Africanfragments, I would say beaches would be great. If you wish, have a look at http://www.indiamike.com. It is the bestest India Travel forum I have seen.

africanfragments August 3, 2007 at 2:22 pm

sorry, didn’t mean to post as anon,my first adult trip to india, was oooh! 2 years ago, been to goa, rajasthan the usual. was thinking more along the lines of kerala, house boats etc.but your idea of the himalyan foothills sounds great. would love some recommendations, or point me in the direction of some good travel books that might help. haven’t got an itinerary yet

Mridula August 2, 2007 at 7:09 am

Ajeya, thank you.Smita, I have been reading your London posts with great interest.Maverick :) Cuckoo, thank you.Pijush thanks for giving the complimentary spin to the tale.Anon, that would depend on what you want to see. We often go to the hills even if it is very cold, but then we are also quite miserable most of the time. I think beach would be a better idea but it might too crowded. Foothills of Himalayas might be a safer bet. But then it clearly depends on what you have in mind and what you like to do.Maverick, I thought the yawn was so obvious!

maverick August 1, 2007 at 7:41 pm

oo i guess i missed out the yawning part. thx cuckoo :)

Anonymous August 1, 2007 at 1:56 pm

if you had a couple of weeks, early january. what part of india would you visit.the idea is to relax, as well as see the sights of interest

Pijush August 1, 2007 at 6:49 am

I guess they are chewing something, very nice and lively picture.

Cuckoo August 1, 2007 at 4:07 am

Yaaaawn !!Both are yawning oblivious of what an enthusiast is doing to them ? :P Nice colours and excellent captured shot!

maverick July 31, 2007 at 5:59 pm

lazy? thts like a bright one :)

Smita July 30, 2007 at 4:43 pm

Camels -I love the lazy, chilled out creatures :)

AJEYA RAO July 30, 2007 at 11:56 am

The colors in this picture are so much in harmony…