Pictures from Spiti- Warning there are Way too Many!

by Mridula on July 5, 2007

in Photography,Spiti,vacation

View Near Komik, Spiti

So if you want to look at just two, here are they below, for the rest visit my Spiti page at Picasa.

Women going Home at Sunset, Komik in Spiti

1. Two Pictures from Spiti
  2. Sunset: Ladakh
  3. An Ode to my Departed Ladakh Pictures
  4. Third Time Lucky (Warning! This is a Long Post)
  5. More Pictures from Ladakh

Mridula July 12, 2007 at 5:42 pm

And I say nothing can beat walking followed by a motor-cycle trip. But then I guess, to each his/her own!

Sidhusaaheb July 11, 2007 at 12:52 pm

Looking at those pics, I can’t help thinking that the best way to travel through the area would be a motor-cycling trip and the second-best a 4×4 expedition!

Mridula July 8, 2007 at 2:43 pm

Backpakker, believe now till December, I can see very little travel happening. I am glad you liked the pictures.

backpakker July 8, 2007 at 1:50 pm

Awesome pics …..i just wonder how you manage to get away

Mridula July 6, 2007 at 6:31 pm

Madhukar, I have done a separate post for your questions. Do let me know if you find it helpful. Also what have I missed out that you would like to know?Arun, thank you. I think Dhankar was the best spot on this trek. So, when do you start to write about Spiti? Pijush, thanks a lot for your kind words.

Pijush July 6, 2007 at 11:44 am

Beautiful Pics, just amazing and totally exotic. seen all the pics in your album and just loved it.

Arun July 6, 2007 at 7:02 am

welcome back..I am getting a feeling that we should have gone to Dhankar too.. :)

Madhukar July 5, 2007 at 1:33 pm

Who me? I rate myself bad (if not worst)at photography. :( But i really admire your pics like sunset at Komic. Also this time could you please share the appox. budget (fares and accommodation etc.) for Spiti trip. That would be great help for ppl planning similar trip this year.Mk

Mridula July 5, 2007 at 1:00 pm

Madhukar,to have a look and tell me how to take better ones!

Madhukar July 5, 2007 at 12:26 pm

nice pics again. you’re right there are many, but we’ve time on our hands. Thanks for pics.Mk