Hmm, how does the title ‘Corporate Manager for Consumer Generated Media’ (CGM) sounds for job? That is the position created by Toyota and Bruce Ertmann is the person holding the position. The article from Brand Week is where I saw this first.
When bloggers write smack about Toyota, Bruce Ertmann is there to read every word and, in some cases, respond. As corporate manager of consumer-generated media at the Torrance, Calif.-based automaker, Ertmann constantly trolls the Web to see what people are saying. This includes both the gray anonymity or the way-too-public blogger world, and not just the good and the bad, but also the ugly.
- Indian Corporate Blogs: How Many?
- A Rough Count: Why So Many People Are with Desipundit in spite of some Favorable (past) Coverage in the Main Media for IIPM?
- Off Topic- Doctor at Health Center Refuses to Treat a Child of a Laborer
- Off Topic- Hai na bolo bolo,, Well these are Lyrics of a Hindi Song
- Off Topic- IIPM Ads Being probed by MRTPC