Images from Bangalore around Dusshera Time
I clicked this picture in Jayanagar in Bangalore two years back. In India banana leaves are used in may festivals and I found it quite interesting that the traffic police booth was decorated with it on Ayudh Pooja. I have not seen anything like this in the North India, where I have lived for most of my life.
This second picture is clicked around Bangalore, where a festival procession got our car stranded. So I got out stretched my legs and clicked a few pictures. The colors most definitely are striking.
- Colorful Flowers and a Partial Rainbow from Bangalore!
- Ayudha Pooja in Bangalore
- Some More Pictures From Bangalore
- I can Understand Why Bangalore was Called the Garden City
- Sticky Post: My Photo with Credit to Someone Else- Is it Time to Ping Again