Those Long Walks!

by Mridula on December 13, 2008

in Oxford,Travel abroad,UK,Walks

Stranded Ship Boat on Thames Walk, Oxford

I am quite fond of walking and it has landed me in all kind of interesting situations.

Another View on Thames Walk, Oxford
Took my niece to a park which was sufficiently big, and I felt like running after a long time! Did not do it, as I had just stuffed two Paranthans and my niece was of course on the swing trying all kind of stunts. Otherwise, since I left athletics never felt like running again. However, ask me to walk and I am always game for it.

1. Them Doggies on Countryside Walks in UK
  2. Lazy Sunday Photo- Thames Walk, Oxford to Sandford
  3. Lazy Sunday Photo- Thames Walk, Oxford, UK
  4. Lazy Sunday Photo- Sunset on Thames, Oxford, UK
  5. Thames Walk, Oxford, UK

Mridula December 15, 2008 at 4:58 am

Bindu, thanks.Lakshmi, even I have come to the stage where I would not get up in the morning to walk! And I agree many places are so crowded or polluted that it takes all the fun out of walking.

Lakshmi December 15, 2008 at 3:28 am

I enjoy walking too..as long as the weather is pleasant and there is no pollution…i sometimes get quite lost walking..but ask me to go on a morning walk and I prefer to sleep :) liked the second pic

bindu December 14, 2008 at 8:59 pm

Your second picture is lovely. First one is interesting!

Mridula December 14, 2008 at 2:55 pm

Mohan, I blog without any rhyme or reason, just to keep myself happy but in the process I have got quite a few interesting things happen to me and quite a few conversations going.Anon, thanks I will edit is as a ‘boat’ I liked the picture so much that maybe I didn’t even realize what I was calling a ship! Yes it is quite a small boat actually :D

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 5:58 am

is it ship or boat. to me it looks more like a small boat.

Mohan December 13, 2008 at 7:48 pm

I am a bit confused by looking at the articles pattern on your blog!My observation is that you post an article on Indian travel alternating with next one from outside India..May be that i am studying too much of algorithms and especially the ones on pattern matching!Btw., your post makes me recall a poem by William Wordsworth referring to Thames river :)