The One and Only Taj Mahal

by Mridula on January 11, 2010

in Agra,Canon D350,Photography,Taj Mahal,Uttar Pradesh

It was such a tiring day, I would leave you with the Taj Mahal To admire!

1. Taj Mahal Entrance, West Gate seen from the Taj Mahal
  2. The Taj Mahal at Sunset
  3. Lazy Sunday Photo- Taj Mahal, The Good Old Taj Mahal
  4. The Majestic Taj Mahal at Sunset
  5. More Images of the Taj Mahal

Madhu Nair April 8, 2010 at 11:14 am

This one is nice too — we didn’t end up going to the grasslands at the back. Plan to go there the next time we are there. The pic is really nice.
Cheers,
Madhu

Mridula January 13, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Thank you for stopping by Kitty.

Kitty Miller January 13, 2010 at 11:39 am

Awesome pic of Great Taj Mahal. I have been there in 2008 with my mom and i really enjoyed there. Taj Mahal at Agra, India is one of the wonders of the world. I think it is the best momument. Thanks:)

Mridula January 13, 2010 at 10:21 am

Neeraj you are most welcome to your views.Thank you Sandeep.

sandeep January 13, 2010 at 7:21 am

and what a beautiful picture to leave us with :)

Neeraj January 13, 2010 at 3:33 am

i dont disagree that taj mahal is beautiful but i will tell anyone who will listen about it's real history.we cannot and should not ignore it or run away from it. spread the word guys! or be prepared to see more temples get destroyed and "beautiful mosques" get built over them and stupid hindus will go there to "appreciate the beauty". lol

Mridula January 12, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Doli, I am sure you will get there!Yes Sankara, it is from the Yamuna side, near Mehtab Bagh. But it is better to go near the bank than to the Bagh.I agree Akhila, I have been there 4-5 times and I can easily go back for more.Neeraj, I would go with Tarun on this.Thank you Lakshmi.Chitra whatever it was, it is a beautiful place :D Tarun well said, I could have not put it out so well.

Tarun Mitra January 12, 2010 at 5:57 am

Nice pic…a different angle…Neeraj….what you say might be true but if we keep thinking that way then the entire world would be a burial ground…

chitra January 12, 2010 at 5:19 am

I too read some where it is an ancient Siva temple, what ever it is let me appreciate you for the nice photo.

Lakshmi January 12, 2010 at 4:10 am

like the angle of the shot ..

Neeraj January 12, 2010 at 1:44 am

Why do we admire something that is so full of lies, deceit and manipulation?I think we all first need to fully understand Taj's history… that it was NOT built by the mogul emperor, but was an existing Shiva temple and the "tomb" was built over it.See this for more info:http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htmWe should not run from the truth. And Taj Mahal is known as a "monument of love" – what a joke!

Akhila S January 11, 2010 at 9:47 pm

One place I would always love to go again irrespective of the crowd and noisy tourist.

Sankara Subramanian C January 11, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Nice Shot! Haven't seen this angle too often! Is it from the other side of the Yamuna bed?

Doli January 11, 2010 at 5:47 pm