I Want a Break!

by Mridula on June 29, 2010

in beach,Canon D350,Karnataka,Photography

Surathkal Beach, Karnataka

Surathkal Beach, Karnataka

Sesha is at the moment trekking in Himachal! It was only fair as I had been to Lancaster in November (2009), Jim Corbett in Januray and Bhimtal in February while he did the baby sitting duty. All three of us went to Bangalore in May. But now it is just a month to the start of the next semester. And I realize that I need to go somewhere, even if not as far as Surathkal.

One possibility is to leave Sesha to baby sitting when he comes back and I can go with Brat 1 and 2 (my nephews). Then a little later Sesha, Chhavi and I can go to someplace nearby. After all the sooner Chhavi gets used to traveling the better for everyone. Next year I am going to plan it better and trek via YAHI alone. This year it didn’t occur to me and I am repenting it like anything.

And I am a bit easy now that I have seen that Chhavi does not throw a fuss when one of go missing for a few days.

1. Lazy Sunday Photo- Day Break at 35,000 Feet
  2. I Would Break My Ankle for Sure!
  3. Lazy Sunday Photo- A Little Musical Photo
  4. A Short Break
  5. Time to take a Short Break, Again!

shooting star July 2, 2010 at 4:55 pm

i want a holiday badly too!!!
went to bali in january and after that, been sitting in delhi, though have been going around town lots, its not the same thing!!…
can get you totally!!

Tarun June 30, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Photo is no doubt amazing….and just wish I can say tathastu…

lakshmi June 30, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Ive seen a lot of people travelling with kids these days..someone even brought a 11 month old baby, tho am not sure thats advisable..but if its not a tough trek, im sure your daughter will enjoy it as well

Mridula June 30, 2010 at 11:40 am

Appu, thank you.

Anu thanks for the advise will try to do that.

Fida, I get so restless and I found some courage as my husband went this time and my daughter is still quite OK.

Doli, so are you going to take one?

Doli June 30, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Yes, coming to India next month :) that’s is why I’m busy planning that :)

Doli June 29, 2010 at 8:30 pm

oh I want a break too! Im so tired of working.. work has become hectic!

Fida June 29, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Enjoy the travels. I know it’s not easy to do it with such a young child, but I am glad you search for a way to do it anyway!

Anu June 29, 2010 at 11:54 am

Start taking Chhavi out more often on trips with you… believe me, it really helps… these days, i feel samhith is most manageable…. translate that to ‘happiest’ when we are travelling… while it does become a problem at times when we cant really just go off on a trip, it is what i want him to be…. so it works out fine…. and she will really enjoy it..

Appu June 29, 2010 at 10:14 am