It has been a long time since I posted a bird picture. It is not that I don’t click them anymore. But bird photography requires a lot of time and patience and I guess I lack the first for sure and many would vouch that I lack the second too! But here is one picture that I thought that I would share. It is an immature black drongo that I clicked at Lakshman Sagar.
I don’t know why but I am quite ambivalent at the moment about bird photography. In the coming few days I should have time. Let us see if I go back to photographing birds. But I am really looking forward to my trip to Himachal. Even though I don’t like cold but I certainly do like mountains a lot. And above all I like Himachal Pradesh a lot! And looks like so do a lot of people more.
- Framed in Pink and Purple- Lakshman Sagar, Pali, Rajasthan
- Peacocks in Plenty at Lakshman Sagar, Pali, Rajasthan
- Black Drongo and Greater Racket Tailed Drongo, Both Subadults
- Sky Watch Friday- Glorious Sunrise at Lakshman Sagar, Rajasthan, India
- Sky Watch Friday- Sunset at Lakshman Sagar, Pali, Rajasthan