I tried to trek through the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal in June 2013. I reached as high as Letdar (4200 meters). It rained a lot from Manang onward. The continuous snow at Letdar finally convinced us to turn back. I have written a day by day account of my trek. So here I collect it in one post. The posts after Letdar may not interest you as I was walking back whereas you would be going ahead.
Snow at Letdar, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal
So without further delay here are the posts-
If you have any questions do leave a comment or write to me. My email is in my profile at the top right of this page.
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 7 The Snowfall at Letdar
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 6 Manang to Letdar
- Sky Watch Friday- Morning at Timang, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- The Retreat, Day 8 Letdar to Humde
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 4 Pisang to Manang