Timang is a small village on the Annapurna Circuit Trek in Nepal. I reached there while walking back after a lot of bad weather at Letdar. The sky was almost always overcast throughout this trek.
Morning at Timang, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal
The night I was at Timang was exceptionally clear and the entire range was bathed in moonlight. I was just too tired to try and click a picture. I do not carry a tripod on the trek as well. I was hoping that the range would be clear in the morning too. But no such luck. there were clouds in the morning and this was the view I got. Still, Himalayas always look majestic to me!
This post is part of Sky Watch Friday. Do check out this fabulous theme.
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- The Retreat, Day 9 Humde to Timang
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 7 The Snowfall at Letdar
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 3 Chame to Pisang
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- Day 5 Rest and Acclimatization Day at Manang
- Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nepal- The Retreat, Day 8 Letdar to Humde