Just Water Under the Bridge

St. Anthony Falls with Third Ave Bridge

St. Anthony Falls

Stone Arch Bridge

The Stone Arch Bridge is one of several former railroad bridges beautifully restored for foot and bike traffic over the Mississippi River. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.

Below it is Saint Anthony Falls once used to harness the mighty waters to produce electricity for the sawmills and textile operations. Between the years 1880 to 1930 Minneapolis was known as the “Flour Milling Capital of the World.”