Rail Europe Inc. is offering a free extra travel day with the purchase of the Eurail France-Italy Pass, Eurail Italy-Spain Pass, Eurail France-Spain Pass and Eurail Italy Pass, allowing travelers to further explore the popular destinations of France, Italy and Spain.
· Booking dates: March 17 – April 29, 2014
· Travel dates: Will have up to 6 months before using the pass
· Eurail Regional Passes begin at $430, and Eurail Italy Pass begins at $307, both with subjectivity to change
FRANCE RETURNS TO THE EURAIL SELECT PASS
Rail Europe Inc., with the French National Railway, is returning France to the to the 4-country Eurail Select Pass starting April 1, 2014. Travelers can choose rail travel on the national rail networks of four adjoining countries to France, connected by train or ship, with countries to visit including Germany, Italy, Spain and over a dozen more. Having withdrawn from the Eurail Select Pass in 2013 due to declining revenues, the new addition is expected to welcome more visitors to France, and will allow more people to experience the simplicity and comfort of rail travel.
· Sales open April 1, 2014
· Prices begin at $573 USD, with subjectivity to change
ANNIVERSARY SALE: 25% OFF 4 & 8 DAY SWISS PASSES
Details: Rail Europe Inc., with Switzerland Tourism and The Swiss Travel System, offers the Anniversary Sale: 25% Off 4 & 8 Day Swiss Passes to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Swiss Pass. From now until May 20, travelers receive a 25% discount on a First Class 4 or 8 consecutive day Swiss Pass with the purchase of the Swiss Pass Promotion. Travelers can enjoy transport on some of Switzerland’s most scenic routes such as the Bernina Express, Glacier Express, GoldenPass Line or Wilhelm Tell Express, and public transportation in more than 75 Swiss cities.
· Booking dates: March 3 – May 20, 2014
· Travel dates: April 1- May 31, 2014
· Prices begin at $370 USD for 4 Day First Class Consecutive Swiss Pass, with subjectivity to change
o 50% price reduction off most mountain railways
o Free admission to more than 470 museums in Switzerland
o The Swiss Family Card
Read stories about rail travel in Europe on GoNOMAD Travel.