$10 or less per person
4. Kings Bowl Orlando is the perfect place to eat, bowl, or lounge in a comfortable, fun and luxurious environment. $5 before 6 p.m., $6 after 6 p.m., $7 Fri & Sat after 6 p.m. All prices are per person, per game. Shoe and sock rentals are $3 each.
5. Enzian, Central Florida’s only full-time alternative cinema, presents independent and classic films as well as produces annual film festivals and a variety of community events. $10 general admission, $8 seniors/students, $8 matinee (before 6 p.m.).
6. Harry P. Leu Gardens hosts 3 miles of paved scenic walkways; a butterfly garden; bamboo and palm gardens; and 1880s house museum. $10 adults, $3 students ages 5-18. Free admission on first Monday of every month.
7. Orlando Museum of Art displays local, national and international art work. The museum also features two discovery centers for children, devoted to interactive activities and educational programs. $8 adults, $7 seniors/college students, $5 children ages 4-17.
8. West Orange Trail Bikes and Blades Co.offers hourly, daily and weekly road bike rentals for visitors to explore Central Florida’s scenic trails, including the 22-mile West Orange Trail. Rentals start at $6 per hour. Hotel delivery and group bike tours available at an additional cost.
$15 or less per person
9. Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf offers two 18-hole miniature golf experiences in a pirate-themed setting (locations in the Lake Buena Vista and International Drive areas). $10.45 adults, $9.45 children ages 4-12 (Lake Buena Vista). $12.50 adults, $11.50 children (International Drive). Admission available for the 36-hole adventure at an additional cost.
10. Bok Tower Gardens, a national historic landmark, is nestled among 50 acres of picturesque gardens and hosts a 205-foot art deco and neo-Gothic Singing Tower on its grounds. $12 adults, $3 children ages 5-12.
11. Orange County Regional History Center showcases a variety of exhibits and programs that explore Central Florida’s history dating back 12,000 years. $12 adults, $10 seniors, $9 children ages 5-12.
12. AMC Dine-In Theaters, located at Downtown Disney, allow movie-goers to combine dinner and a movie with seat-side service. Ticket prices range from $11-15. Menus items range from $6.99-$14.99. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
13. Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour provides a relaxing narrated cruise through the lakes and canals of historic Winter Park, showcasing natural wildlife and mansions that line the waterways. $12 adults, $6 children ages 2-11.
14. Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens includes hundreds of rare and endangered animals and 800 species of plants and flowers. $14.95 adults, $12.95 seniors, $10.95 children ages 3-12.
15. SAK Comedy Lab volleys roaring laughs and hilarious improv sketches on select nights as the players take suggestions from the audience and create show-stopping scenes and songs. General Admission tickets range from $5-$12.
$20 or less per person
16. CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort offers day passes to its 54,000-square-foot water park that features 14 water slides and four pools. $17.95 weekday pass. Reservations are strongly recommended.
17. Orlando Repertory Theater, a professional theatre that caters to young audiences and families, presents performances based on classical and contemporary children’s literature. $18 adults, $16 seniors/students, $12 children 17 and under.
18. Orlando Science Center is a hands-on science museum with educational exhibits, programs, giant screen films and planetarium shows. $19 adults, $17 seniors/students, $13 children ages 3-11.
19. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium houses artifacts, art and interactive exhibits in 16 galleries of the odd and unusual from around the world. $16.99 for adults, $10.99 for children ages 4-12.
20. Showcase of Citrus, a 2,500-acre working citrus and cattle ranch, produces more than 50 seasonal varieties of citrus, ripe for the picking. Enjoy a Swamp Safari & Eco Tour with zebra, Ankole-Watusi, alligators, exotic native birds & more. $20 adults, $10 children 4-12, 3 and under free.